Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Sold by Con Klironomos 0417 213 296
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
The premier street location and generous land size of this freestanding residence gives it a thrilling sense of potential. Set against a spectacular backdrop with potential to capture panoramic views to the city and mountains, the net and tidy property is now ready for a creative renovation or complete rebuild to realise it's full potential. It invites an abundance of possibilities, lifestyle and investment advantages to a multitude of buyers.
- A quiet position in one of Earlwood's most sought after streets
- On a large 575sqm landholding with a wide 13.6m frontage
- An ideal north-to-rear aspect and a deep secure backyard
- Three double bedrooms plus a separate sunroom/study
- Generous layout with separate lounge, dining and family areas
- Tastefully updated with renovated kitchen and bathroom
- Single carport plus a large garden shed at the rear
- Move in, renovate or rebuild - the possibilities are endless
CO-AGENT: Cobden & Hayson Earlwood
Jim Nikolopoulos 0406 626 663
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.