Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
A Classic Beauty In Premier Location
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This spacious double brick home enjoying an elevated position in a quiet sought after street, is conveniently located in a cul-de-sac and only a short stroll to schools, transport and Kingsgrove shopping precinct.
* Three double sized bedrooms
* Separate lounge and dining
* Spacious modern kitchen with breakfast bar
* Renovated bathroom with claw foot free standing bath and separate shower
* Outdoor private undercover entertaining area
* Separate brick studio/workshop at rear could suit possible granny flat conversion (STCA)
* Ample size rear yard with established gardens
* Other features include: Polished floorboards, high ceilings, gas connection, air conditioning in rear studio, internal laundry, 2nd wc plus storeroom
* Easy driveway access to carport
* Land 12.19m x 33.5m - 408m2 (approx.)
* Rare opportunity - Don't miss out!
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.