Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Charming family home with convenience
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
In a sought after street this home offers charm and appeal with great entertaining, family living and child friendly spaces.
Offering a private, north facing rear yard with a great undercover BBQ deck overlooking the grassed area and swimming pool. Internally the home offers expansive sun filled interiors, spacious lounge and dining, internal access to garage and laundry with plenty of storage which is always crucial.
Most importantly, you're located within moments from shops, parks and some of the best schools the area has to offer.
• 3 large bedrooms with built ins
• Modern bathroom
• Established gardens, decorative fireplace and gas connection
• Reverse cycle air conditioning
• Tandem drive-through lock up garage
• Land size 588sqm approx
• Zoned R3 Medium Density Residential
• Conveniently located to public transport, Canterbury Golf Club and tennis courts
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.